How To Use
Sensitivity Test (Patch Test)
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or allergic reaction on certain individuals. The following skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair.
1. Cleanse a small area of skin on your inside elbow and pat dry.
2. Remove the cap from Tube #1 (Cream Colorant). Pierce the seal of the tube by pressing the pointed cone of the cap. Repeat for Tube #2.
3. Squeeze out a small amount of cream from both Tubes #1 and #2 in equal portions into Mixing Tray and mix well.
4. Apply the mixture to the test area with a cotton swab. Allow the area to dry and leave undisturbed for 48 hours. If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation during 48 hours, do not use this product. If there is no reaction in 48 hours, proceed to color your hair.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Be ready to apply to dry hair, free of styling product buildup.
- To prevent staining, apply a thin, coating of cold cream around your ears, hairline and neckline.
- Wear gloves, tighten with a rubber band at wrist and cover shoulders with a cape or towel.
- Squeeze out the necessary amount of Cream Colorant from Tube #1 into Mixing Tray.
- Squeeze out the same amount of Cream Developer from Tube #2 into the tray.
- Mix well with 2-way Brush until the two creams are completely mixed.
Full Head Application
- Apply the mixture on dry hair with Brush starting from the areas where hair is most gray.
- Continue until hair is totally covered with the mixture.
- Comb through to hair ends for even distribution making sure that every strand is well covered.
- Leave the mixture on for around 15 minutes. 15 Minutes developing time is recommended when the application takes you 10 minutes.
- If the application takes you longer than 10 minutes, it is recommended to leave on for less than 15 minutes.
- If it takes you less than 10 minutes, it is recommended to leave on for more than 15 minutes.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or allergic reaction on certain individuals. A skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair.
- Apply the mixture to new growth with Brush.
- Leave the mixture on for about 15 minutes.
- Apply the mixture to previously color treated areas and comb through gently to make sure the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Leave on for 5 more minutes .
Rinse, Shampoo and Condition
- When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
- Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- It is recommended to use hair conditioner after shampooing well.
For Next Application
- If there is cream left in Tubes 1 & 2 after application, keep the caps tightly screwed.
- Discard unused mixture. Wash 2-way Brush, Mixing Tray and Gloves well before storing them.
- The color of cream around the opening of Tube #1 may slightly darken, but will not affect product's dyeing effect.