How To Use
Sensitivity Test (Patch Test)
Wash a small area either behind the ear or the inside of the elbow with mild soap and water.
1. In a non - metallic bowl, mix a tiny amount of the cream colorant and cream developer at a 1:1.5 ratio.
2. Apply a small quantity of the mixture to the test area with a cotton swab. Allow the area to dry and leave for 48 hours.
If any reddening, burning, itching or any other irritation occurs in or around the test area, you are allergic to the product and must not use it. If there is no reaction within 48 hours you can proceed with hair coloring.
Preparation (Only for Full Head Application)
- Carry out the sensitivity test before each and every application.
- Make sure that your hair is dry and clean.
- To prevent staining, apply a thin coat of cold cream around your ears, headline and nape.
- Wear the protective gloves provided to avoid staining on hand and nails.
- Wear a towel or cape to protect clothing.
- Make a hole on the back of the package by tearing along the dotted line. Put the cream developer bottle in the hole and unscrew the while cap of the bottle.
- Squeeze the full contents of the cream colorant tube into the bottle. Do not add After Color Conditioner.
- Replace the white cap securely and shake the bottle thoroughly until mixture is totally blended.
- Do not attach Nozzle onto the bottle when shaking.
- Start Application immediately after mixing and complete application within 30 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture in the capped bottled.
Full Head Application
- Apply the mixture from roots to ends. If you have gray hair that you wish to cover start application where you have the most gray, usually along the front hairline. Otherwise, start application from the back of the head and the neckline. Then, apply to the side and front hair.
- After the application, com through or massage your hair gently to ensure the mixture is evenly distributed. Be careful not to scratch scalp.
- Wait for about 25 minutes.
- Check color development by wiping a strand of hair with a cotton ball or paper and adjust development time if necessary.
Rinsing and Conditioning
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
- Apply After - Color Conditioner to your hair, gently massage and leave on for 1 minute before rinsing well
- Avoid having water come into contact with eyes when rinsing.