How To Use
Sensitivity Test (Patch Test)
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or allergic reaction on certain individuals. The following skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair.
1. Wash a small area on the inside of the elbow with mild soap and water.
2. Set the Nozzle onto the Bottle and push down until the side-locks are firmly engaged. Be careful not to press the button when attaching the nozzle part. The colorant and developer will not be dispensed evenly if the nozzle is not attached correctly.
3. Press the button on the top of the Bottle, and dispense a small amount of cream in a bowl. Press button down strongly until it stops.
Keep the bottle away from face, sink and walls etc., when you first dispense as the cream may splatter
4. Mix the cream and apply a bit of the mixture to the test area (about 1 cm2) with a cotton swab. Allow the test area to dry and leave undisturbed for 48 hours. After use, wash the Nozzle as described below.
5. If there is reddening, burning, itching or any other irritation in or around the test area, you are allergic to the product and must not use it. If there is no reaction in 48 hours, you can proceed with hair coloring.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Make sure that your hair is dry and clean.
- If your hair is dirty, contains excessive hair styling products, hair oil, temporary hair colors or metallic powders, wash your hair with shampoo the day before using this product.
- Remove glasses, contact lenses and metallic objects (e.g. earrings, necklaces, hair accessory etc.)
- Cover your clothing with a cape or towel.
- Apply waterproof cream (e.g. cold cream) around your ears, neck, and hairline to prevent staining.
- Use at room temperature around 20 - 30°C to get proper results.
- Make sure that the nozzle is firmly set onto the bottle with the side-locks engaged.
1. Dispense the cream onto the Brush side of the Special Comb Brush.
Hold the Bottle parallel to the Special Comb Brush. Press the button of the Nozzle to dispense cream while moving the Bottle in the direction of the arrow as shown in the image.
- Keep the bottle away from face, sink and walls etc., when you first dispense for the cream may splatter.
- Do not dispense too much cream to avoid it from dripping when applying.
- Press the button down until it stops (below the line).
- If the button is not pressed sufficiently, color results may be affected because of uneven proportion of the two creams.
To dispense a small amount of cream
- Dispense the cream along the groove line by pressing the button sufficiently until it stops.
- Do not hold the Bottle perpendicular to the Special Comb Brush for the cream to be blended well on the hair.
2. Apply the cream to the hair.
Full Head Application
- Start application from the grayest area.
Apply a sufficient amount of cream from the roots and spread to hair ends by combing gently.
Keep applying the cream while parting the hair strand by strand.
- Keep the cream away from the eyes. Avoid contact with the scalp.
- Avoid scratching the scalp. Do not rub the cream into your scalp.
- Apply a sufficient amount of cream only to new growths. Do not start from hair ends to get even results.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- With the Comb side, distribute the cream well from the roots to the ends. Leave it on for 5 minutes.
Rinse, Shampoo and Condition
Rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
- Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- It is recommended to use hair conditioner after shampooing well .
- Dry and style as usual.
For Future Application
1. Wash the Nozzle Clean
If not washed, the cream may clog the nozzle.
2. Wash The Other Tools
3. Allow Them to Dry Before Storing